Monday, July 14, 2014

Thing 23

I really liked finding the "wifi finder"  as this is a good way of tracking down availability of
finding "wifi".
I found out that my Ipad can do many things I never new was possible and yet some of the
things I learned will take some practice in hopes of improving as I use it.  I think my favorite
thing about 23 Mobile Things learning all my Ipad had to offer and also several good apps available for free. 
If offered again I do believe that it would be something I would do again, however I got behind in doing my blogs so that sort of made it overwhelming.  I would have my notes as doing these things but actually putting them on my blog took more time that I realized.  But enjoyed the 23 Mobile Things.
My Learning experience was surprisingly fun and exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma, you can also use other tools (which could be helpful to you). You can go to mobile websites of restaurants for example, if you need to order something from a restaurant. Just a thought. Cheers!

Mobile Marketing Tools | Mobile Strategies